The code of conduct set the standards associated with the role of Reviewers. Adhering to the policies will ensure the highest strand for the journal. As per the code:
- Reviewer should understand the scope of the review before commencing to agree for review process.
- Confidentiality should be maintained, reviewer should not directly contact to the author. They should contact editors and editorial office for any concerns regarding the manuscript.
- Reviewers should accept only if the assigned article fall into the scope of his/her research interest, if not they should contact editorial office immediately.
- Timely review should be followed by reviewers for timely publication of the article. The reviewers can request for extension of time with editors and editorial office.
- Comments should be reasonable with ethical and logical explanation.
- As the journals follow double blind review process conflict can arise among reviewer opinion so the editor decision will be final and should be unanimously accepted.