Authors are the persons are defined as individual who made significant contributions towards the scientific society with their intellectual research works.
Below are responsibilities of the author:
- Before submitting the articles to the journal, author should ensure it technically and grammatically correct, which in turn speed up the review process and publication.
- The manuscript should not be published elsewhere and plagiarized.
- Author should follow the Author Guidelines before proceeding towards the submission of articles which are clearly mentioned in every journals website.
- All the authors along with the co-authors will be responsible for the content of the manuscript.
- Authors should mention copyrights of the images with proper citation and references.
- Authors are advised to suggest 5 potential reviewers for the article submitted, but decision on comments of suggested reviewers will solely with the editor.
- Author should not submit any previous research data from themselves or anyone else while submitting an original manuscript for a publication in any of the journal and it should not be submitted or published elsewhere.
- Authors should strictly adhere to the authorship criteria.
- Through the submission of an article the respective authors agrees that the article is neither under consideration nor published in any other journal.