I am really proud to be an Editorial Board Member of Modern Journal of Medicine and Biology, a new international and peer-reviewed journal about medicine that promises to meet important objectives in diverse scientific & academic fields. An extensive and structured network of experts will collaborate and work in it, and this will get reviewers and authors from different countries and academic titles to be connected, providing knowledge transfer and sharing of best practices.
Building and fostering long-lasting journal in the global research community is one of the main strategic goals from scientific community. Thanks to the establishment of Modern Journal of Medicine and Biology new collaboration bridges will be opened between highly reputed institutions.
Pioneering minds necessitate spaces in which to flourish and Modern Journal of Medicine and Biology will try promoting innovation and enhancing excellence all the way through research and development.
Since I strongly believe in the importance of knowledge sharing, I happily welcome all research and academic institutions for joint collaboration through this journal.
As a Professor specializing mainly in Medieval Arabic Science, I am fully convinced of this journal success. There are many reasons:
- It aims to provide high visibility and the opportunity to promote research, innovation and knowledge sharing among scholarly leaders of higher educational institutions across the globe.
- It also aims to lead the scholarly community through global communication and nurturing innovative ideas, developments and experiments in both fields Medicine and Biology.
- Its mission is basically to persistently nurture the values to promote the institutional and academic development through quality research contributions.
- Its objective is the exploration of new research insights for enhancing creativity and innovation.
- Its vision is to research and develop in order to promote scientific innovation as well as enhance excellence through research and development.
- Its core values are capacity building, learning of new insights and innovation.