CRG journals bring the latest concept of publishing research work in the digital world through video article. Here the authors can show case their work through visual media. Video articles contain all of the elements outlined in a structured abstract and full written manuscript, but presented in a video form. Articles will be peer reviewed curated and formatted before publishing. We invite video articles from all diverse fields of Medical, Life Science, Health Care, Pharma, Engineering and other groups for publication.
Benefits of video articles publishing:
- Research can be presented in a visual way which will be more effective and impressive to the readers.
- It is a cost effective of publishing.
- Authors can rapid acquaintance among their research community within short span of time.
- Ecofriendly as this will not be involved with reprinting of the article.
- Main core of the article will be easily accessible.
Criteria of submitting video articles:
- The submitted video should contain visual of corresponding author or the corresponding author should present in the video in any other way which ensures that video is not clipped or plagiarized.
- The accepted format of the video is mp4 and below 10 MB. Videos should be clear and visible.
Authors can submit video article online at Upload video option available in the homepage or can send as an attachment at email@example.com